T/L Western Square
Basic ThinLine Saddle Pad Benefits:
- Ultimate protection for both horse and rider’s backs.
- Non-slip properties.
- Perfect for custom and well-fitting saddles.
- It provides maximum shock absorption without altering saddle fit or rider feel.
- Improves rider equitation.
- Open-cell technology creates 100% breathability.
- Product durability – this foam saddle pad can last 7-10 years.
- Molds for a custom fit when warmed to body temperature.
ThinLine 3/16″ (the thinnest) is designed for skilled riders or riders with sore backs.
ThinLine+Plus 1/4″ – is designed for beginning riders, horses in high impact situations, or horses with sore backs.
Why should you purchase a Basic ThinLine pad instead of a shimmable ThinLine Pad?
$ Price and Longevity– The ThinLine foam will last for up to 7-10 years, depending on use. Basic pads will cost you less than $1.00 per month.
Versatility– Basic pads may be placed over any other saddle pad and may be used on multiple horses.
Maintenance– Basic pads require no care or washing.
Saddle Fit – For use with well-fitting saddles when you would like to offer your horse the best in comfort and protection.
32″ x 30″