Endurance Wax Tough Rider Pad
Wax Pad Components:
- This pad is 29″ long and has a 17.5″ front drop.
- A Panel of 3/16” (4.8mm) thick ThinLine performance foam is sewn on each side of the spine, creating a spine free channel.
- High-quality needled lambswool fleece-lined bottom against your horse wicks moisture and adapts to temperature change: cool in the summer and warm in winter
- Wool felt fill, topped with a waxed cotton-based fabric that sheds water.
- Wear leathers are made of Genuine leather.
- Generous wither profile allows this Western therapeutic saddle pad to fit both high withered and mutton withered horses.
- Contoured topline allowing the pad to accommodate the natural curve of the horses back.
- Quality crafted in the USA.
Shimming for Saddle Fit and Comfort
Full saddle fitting shims are available when you select your pad size. These may be used as-is to double your protection or trimmed to create a pair of front, bridging, and rear shims to adjust your saddle fit.
Spine length – 25.5″
Full side length – 29″
Front drop – 17.5″
Rear drop – 12.5″
Thickness – 3/4″ base pad + 3/16″ Ultra ThinLine panel