New Product Alert......
A selection of our most popular gear
ThinLine is ¼” thick and makes horses happier and more willing to work by making them freer in the shoulder and encourage them to lift their backs. ThinLine is a good choice when first starting a horse, working a horse hard or for beginner riders. It has enough tensile strength to distribute weight evenly over areas where the saddle may not fit perfectly.
The only real difference between ThinLine and Ultra ThinLine is thickness. But, because of the technology behind ThinLine the change in thickness makes these two pads ride and perform differently.
- ThinLine moves impact at a rapid rate.
- It distributes saddle and rider pressure further than other products.
- Will not compress (bottom out).
- Ventilates to keep muscles from overheating.
- Stabilizes the saddle allowing the horse to do more with more comfort and confidence.
Ultra ThinLine is 3/16” thick and is a performance enhancing product for the rider and the horse. It still offers shock absorption and comfort for the horse, but, with this pad, the rider feels more of the effect. Ultra ThinLine noticeably reduces lower back and thigh movement, allowing the rider to sit gaits with less effort and achieve a more stable position in the saddle. The result is a quieter ride with increased effectiveness of the seat and increased communication with the horse through a closer contact feel. Ultra ThinLine is endorsed by spinal surgeons for riders with sore backs and endorsed by top professionals and competitors for better performance both for the horse and the rider. It is sold by over 95% of Master Saddlers in the USA.
Both pads help both horse and rider at the same time:
- ThinLine is more focused on Equine Back Protection
- Ultra ThinLine is more focused on the nuances of good riding.
- Both products have been reviewed as The Best Saddle Pad in multiple books and publications.
The most popular gear in our range